Master of Science in Medical Entomology and vector control
The applicants should have one of the following qualifications:
• B.Sc. in Agricultural Sciences (Crop protection, Entomology, Pesticides, Toxicology,
Environmental and National Resources).
• B.Sc. Veterinary medicine
• B.Sc. Health and Environmental Sciences.
• B.Sc. Medical Laboratories Sciences.
• B.Sc. Medical Entomology.
• B.Sc. Sciences (zoology).
• Ministry of Health employees beside satisfying the above qualifications should satisfy the requirements of the Federal Ministry of Health for graduate studies
The study period:
Registration for the program is according to the academic regulations of the graduate studies, for the year 2010.
DURATION OF STUDY:
The duration of the study is according to the academic regulations of the graduate studies, for the year 2010 ( one year and a half).
The University Senate awards the graduates M.Sc. degree in Medical Entomology and Vector Control after passing all the courses and scoring a CGPA of 3.00 or above and successfully completing the requirements of the research dissertation.